Welcome

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy!

Oh...and thanks for stopping bye!!!

Thursday, April 4

Just been busy...

Its been some time since my last post.  We've been busy...or not and its been getting harder and harder to get on the computer.  I figured it would be best for another photo dump...at least until this nugget is evicted (which is going to be quite soon btw).

Since my last post we've had home-made Valentines Day Cards

School projects...

My nephews birthday party...



Emma's 3rd birthday (she chose a Diego theme)...


Easter and family fun with the cousins....



Pinterest attempts (baby chick deviled eggs)...


On and off again swollen feet due to the pregnancy...


Washing and folding of baby clothes and prepping of the nursery...


Family photo sessions...
(Actually this one was done in November, but I love this pic!)



(These were all taken by my sister at the Wild Life Reserve)













 Other than the swelling, the pregnancy is going really well.  Relationships are on mending fences. We've had some great weather and have been able to make it out to the park and do some yard work.  My house is not in complete shambles and the girls rooms are swapped (pictures to come later).  For the first time in a long time I'm not feeling stressed or anxious about anything.  Life has been pretty great!!

 I hope you all have a wonderful week and hopefully soon I'll start getting back on here more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment